What is the stock rim size for my truck need help

Hey folks just bought a 2022 Gmc 2500HD AT4 and I want to change the rims for these I've looked all over and can't figure out what size I am after...

I know there 20' from the factory I just need to know the rest of the numbers to order the right set thanks guys 

https://www.blackrhinowheels.com/off-road-wheels-rims-arsenal.php

Edited by Blake Rogers
Needed to add more to my question

The stock wheels on AT4 are 18 inch, 20 inch is the optional wheel.

Bolt pattern is 8x180mm.  Specs on the 18 inch, 18x8 wheel, offset is +44mm, on the 20s they are 20x8.5, offset of +47mm.  

Edited by newdude
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, newdude said:

The stock wheels on AT4 are 18 inch, 20 inch is the optional wheel.

Bolt pattern is 8x180mm.  Specs on the 18 inch, 18x8 wheel, offset is +44mm, on the 20s they are 20x8.5, offset of +47mm.  

Thanks brother I appreciate the help 

• 3 weeks later...

Something to keep in mind - I noticed there is a footnote when ordering 18's or 20's. There is a different alignment setup. I assume for overall height of tire. Probably bars turned up so a camber tweak? 

I did a changed to 20's, the pretty chrome ones-but, I'm almost bored of them seeing them on the wallpaper on all my computers for almost a year. Maybe someday they will make the real one for me I asked for, almost a year ago. But hey! It's fun seeing other people picking out wheels for their new trucks! So Good on you! And happy miles! 

8 hours ago, Leonardo Willi said:

Something to keep in mind - I noticed there is a footnote when ordering 18's or 20's. There is a different alignment setup. I assume for overall height of tire. Probably bars turned up so a camber tweak? 

I did a changed to 20's, the pretty chrome ones-but, I'm almost bored of them seeing them on the wallpaper on all my computers for almost a year. Maybe someday they will make the real one for me I asked for, almost a year ago. But hey! It's fun seeing other people picking out wheels for their new trucks! So Good on you! And happy miles! 

can you provide this info.  Truck I found is coming with 18s and want to buy OEM 20s and put them on

I wouldn't know the specifics. And no matter the size wheels, it's the overall height of the tire is what I imagine to be the determining factor. 

Here's what I read when I did a switch to the 20's.

20" CHROME ALUMINUM WHEELS
20" Chrome aluminum wheels
$3,495
20" Chrome aluminum wheelsLPO wheels will come with 4 aluminum 20" transit wheels from the factory with alignment specs set to 20" LPO wheel selected (dealer-installed)
Edited by Leonardo Willi