Looking for a shop around columbia / Sumter SC that does installs the actual AFM delete kits

As the title states, I am looking for a shop around columbia / Sumter SC area that does the installation of the actual AFM delete kits for these trucks. Already have the Diablo i3 tuner which I deactivated but want better insurance as I plan to keep my GMC for awhile. 

6 minutes ago, diyer2 said:

May I,

I would spend the money on better oil (Amsoil, Redline) and filters with more frequent changes. 

Already found an amsoil dealer in my area for my next change. I typically change in the 20% range anyhow, overkill probably but I am looking for piece of mind. Do travel on occasion and already experience the 6speed transmission failure at 87K. Not ready to give up on this truck yet 89K currently - 2016 GMC Sierra SLT 5.3, reason for looking for longevity upgrades

• Like 1

I feel like asking such a question on a public forum is not the place to find out. Especially as a new member.

Technically such shops are breaking the law.

Frequent oil changes and better oil/filters is a myth. AFM is just a hit or miss. Some have no issues others have all the issues.

• Like 1