Need some advice

Hey there, first post here. I’ve been thinking about this for a few months and finally decided to come to a forum for some answers. 

I’ve got a 2022 half ton denali and am going to be getting ready for some new tires this spring/summer. Factory 22” Denali wheels and it I remember right the tires are about 32.8.” My question is can I fit 35s with only a 2” level on the front with minimal to no rubbing and without trimming anything? If not what’s the largest I could go it’s a 2” level with minimal rubbing?

what’s got me scratching my head is that I can’t find much info on it due to most trucks with 22” wheels are aftermarket with suspension lifts and other modifications done already. I got this truck January of last year when I traded in my 2017 half ton all terrain in. I had a 2” level on that truck and ran 33x12.50s on the factory 20” wheel and only had slight rubbing for about the first week driving each time I put new tires on it. I’d like to go with a little wider tire on this truck as well, but I don’t want to go all the way to a 12.50. Love the way the wider tire looks, but I like my paint more. 

One last question and an off topic one, but has anyone found any lights to put in the bed and wire to the factory cargo lights?

Attached pictures of previous and current truck

D1009850-67B7-4437-8DA2-376C0E07FEC2.jpeg

C3E20782-9E35-4817-B4F3-AEBC92561A7C.jpeg