Need to convert silverado headlights harness

SgS

6 hours ago, SgS said:

Does anyone know the diagram for the 21 Silverado 8 pin headlights harness,and the new 22 Silverado 12 pin harness or how to convert it

What exactly are you trying to do?  2021 and 2022 would be the same headlights unless you are talking 2022 refresh.  

23 minutes ago, SgS said:

Screenshot (1433).png

A headlight conversion?  Or a whole front end swap?  Because the headlights won't fit without an entire front end swap and even then because of the added wiring and control circuits its 50/50 they will work at all.  

I'd cash in on your 2021 and upgrade to a 2022 or 2023 if you want them that badly or get aftermarket headlights.  

Edited by newdude

2 minutes ago, newdude said:

A headlight conversion?  Or a whole front end swap?  Because the headlights won't fit without an entire front end swap and even then because of the added wiring and control circuits its 50/50 they will work at all.  

I'd cash in on your 2021 and upgrade to a 2022 or 2023 if you want them that badly or get aftermarket headlights.  

I fix and sell cars I know that I need the whole end to swap which I already have it. The only thing I can't find the diagram for the new lights 12 pins. I guess I have to test each wire and light pin by installing an aftermarket pigtail.

Thnx for your response!

• 11 months later...