2024 Color Availability

Looking to order a 2024 Chevy 2500 CCLB, 6.6 Duramax, Lt, with the Z71 Sport Edition.  Have my mind set on the Lake Shore Blue Metallic color, however, when I visited the dealer and we went to put the order in I was informed that the color is currently not available-with no target date of availability insight. 

My question is does anyone on here know of when Lake Shore Blue Metallic is going to become available to order?

Thanks.

Edited by Robbie R

3 hours ago, UWSkier said:

Local dealer tells me August is first order capability for the blue GMC and Chev... but who knows how many times that will change.  Real bummer too.  I'd really dig a blue AT4.

I was originally looking at AT4 but you cant get the blue as a color option.

From what I am told GM is having issues with paint suppliers. Flint obviously has issues but the Mexico built Equinox I had ordered earlier this year was cancelled due to paint constraints. Based on that I would say its fairly widespread. 

One guess is as good as another when availability will come back. Its all a crapshoot these days. I know that the paint area of Flint assembly was upgraded dramatically a few years ago, many millions of dollars were spent to modernize it, but still no two tone availability ?  

Edited by 64BAwagon

On 6/5/2023 at 1:59 AM, Robbie R said:

I was originally looking at AT4 but you cant get the blue as a color option.

I know.  The blue AT4s from the last few years look great.  Would love one with the updated interior and gas powertrain.