Charcoal canister fume return line

Can anyone tell me where the plastic line from the charcoal canister that goes to a steel line (Fwd. out of sight,) on the frame rail ends up? I'm assuming the fuel rail but can't find it. It rotted off at the plastic/steel union and is popping an EVAP code( Large Leak). Was gonna go rubber all the way but can't find the other end. Can anyone give any clues please. 

Thanks, but no, the purge solenoid is connected with one line, there's a 3rd (out of the canister, one back to the tank, one to the solenoid,  and a 3rd, which goes to?) which goes forward , just as of yet I can't figure out where.

5 hours ago, Kevin Ryder said:

Thanks, but no, the purge solenoid is connected with one line, there's a 3rd (out of the canister, one back to the tank, one to the solenoid,  and a 3rd, which goes to?) which goes forward , just as of yet I can't figure out where.

...to the purge solenoid. 

Not the vent solenoid which is near the tank, the purge solenoid that is up on the engine.  

There is a plastic tube from the purge solenoid that runs back to the rear of the engine then 90s down where it connects to that steel pipe.  Purge valve opens and lets the fumes flow into the engine for re-burning.  

I'd upload the diagram but something is wrong with uploading pictures on this site.  

Edited by newdude