How to change front sidemarker light bulbs for LT

I’ve found there is no bulb sockets or covers to assess the front side marker bulbs for my LT. As far as I know, LT, LTZ, LT TB, & RST are still using halogen sidemarker bulbs. How can we replace them when they are out or with LED for look? Thanks.

20 hours ago, Interleukin6 said:

I’ve found there is no bulb sockets or covers to assess the front side marker bulbs for my LT. As far as I know, LT, LTZ, LT TB, & RST are still using halogen sidemarker bulbs. How can we replace them when they are out or with LED for look? Thanks.

LED.  The only bulb serviceable is the turn signal below the headlight.  

Wow, never seen any halogen bulbs not serviceable… so if the bulb is out, it will be forever? If this is right, my truck will not pass an annual state inspection…. Can anyone confirm the front sidemarker bulbs for LT are halogen or LED? They look like halogen. Thx. 

Edited by Interleukin6

15 minutes ago, Interleukin6 said:

Wow, never seen any halogen bulbs not serviceable… so if the bulb is out, it will be forever? If this is right, my truck will not pass an annual state inspection…. Can anyone confirm the front sidemarker bulbs for LT are halogen or LED? They look like halogen. Thx. 

LED.  Not a bulb.  Only the WT/Custom/Custom TB use a regular bulb for the marker.  LT and up its LED.  It fails, you need a headlamp assembly or if you are feeling adventurous, try and open and repair it.  

Thank you for confirming. I was confused because “routine maintenance quick reference guide” in this forum says LT’s front sidemarker is “5WLL” same as custom, WT, & custom TB’s and they look like halogens. Thanks again.

15 hours ago, Interleukin6 said:

Thank you for confirming. I was confused because “routine maintenance quick reference guide” in this forum says LT’s front sidemarker is “5WLL” same as custom, WT, & custom TB’s and they look like halogens. Thanks again.

I see that now.  And I made the typo on that lol.  W21/5WLL is a 7441 bulb so about twice the size of a 194 marker bulb would be.