Im looking for some of the connector pins that go into the amp and radio, the ones you have to use a paperclip to pop out. I ve misplaced the ones I had leftover i cut off my old harness. I shouldve just taped em up and left em but its done now. Anyone have any partnumbers or where i could get some? Im thinking of reverting back to my non-lux system and woudl need those pins to go back to how it was.

probably 6-9, not sure. Dumb me cut the ends off of mine after the amp change fromnonlux to lux. and now ive killed my lux amp with programming. Just hold off, im deciding on going back to non lux and just selling my lux hu and getting a non lux hu or buying another lux amp. geez lol. thanks for responding.

Im looking for some of the connector pins that go into the amp and radio, the ones you have to use a paperclip to pop out. I ve misplaced the ones I had leftover i cut off my old harness. I shouldve just taped em up and left em but its done now. Anyone have any partnumbers or where i could get some? Im thinking of reverting back to my non-lux system and woudl need those pins to go back to how it was.

The GM no. is 12089649 and they come in a bag of 10

Archived