Possible meeting

ZZebes

Alright guys, how many people would be interested in a meeting/get-together of sorts in the Houston area. i figure there has to be enough people in the Houston/San Antonio/Austin/Dallas area that we could put together a decent sized pow-wow of sorts. I have access to a Pit Smoker trailer and i think i can find either a park or i have friends with land we could use. maybe do some offroading and i have enough spare telephone poles and scrap wood to build one hell of a bonfire. I'm not even gonna try if there is not enough intrest.

If you are intrested please leave a say so.

• 2 weeks later...
Alright guys, how many people would be interested in a meeting/get-together of sorts in the Houston area. i figure there has to be enough people in the Houston/San Antonio/Austin/Dallas area that we could put together a decent sized pow-wow of sorts. I have access to a Pit Smoker trailer and i think i can find either a park or i have friends with land we could use. maybe do some offroading and i have enough spare telephone poles and scrap wood to build one hell of a bonfire. I'm not even gonna try if there is not enough intrest.

If you are intrested please leave a say so.

I'm in the Dallas area. I think it would be fun!

We don't have enough get togethers.

Depending on when this is...I may be able to make it down there.

Heck 'nut you can't even make it to Tulsa to watch trucks go real fast in a circle, how you gonna make it to Texas to watch trucks sit. Or you gonna take that ss offroadin to the bonfire? :crackup:

Houston is a little far for me. Dalls area would be easier.

Heck 'nut you can't even make it to Tulsa to watch trucks go real fast in a circle, how you gonna make it to Texas to watch trucks sit. Or you gonna take that ss offroadin to the bonfire?  :crackup:

Houston is a little far for me. Dalls area would be easier.

With me, it's all about timing. I've got a sister and my mom in Dallas, and another sister in Houston...So I'm in both of those cities quite regularly. But my schedule is weird (plus I work graveyard shift) and my days off don't always jive with the rest of the world, so it's hard to make happen sometimes.

Heck, there are a few members here in OKC, and I've met exactly none of them. I think the only site member I've met is Mark_in_Tulsa, when I was up there getting my tune (he bought my sub box, and picked it up).

I was just remarking that for a site with close to 30,000 members, we sure don't meet up much. I just find that a little odd.

:crackup:

• 2 months later...

I guess this thing died before any plans were made? I'm here in San Antonio and could drive either to Dallas or Houston (Houston is closer when driving the speed limit of course).

Anyone still on for this? My schedule will make or break my portion as well. Uncle SAM calls the shots for me, so I'll have to clear it with him. :)

It's a new year so how about this year?

Archived