Lmc Truck

I have ordered a few things from there back when I had my OOBS trucks..

Were you happy with the quality of your parts? I think most of their stuff is reproduction.

Yeah hardly anything they have is still being produced unless you want to pay 2-3 times more to get it from the dealer...

When I lived in Michigan I would drive by a place in Indiana on the way to work called Dicks Auto Parts.. I used them if I couldnt get something from LMC...

You can check them out at www.dicksautoparts.com

Their replacement parts are really good quauilty expecally the interior parts. However the aftermarket parts such as tail lights grill, bull bars ect i think are way over priced and you can find the same things for a better price on the internet. But well worth getting the free magazine. If you are doing a resto for sure lmc would be a great help!!

Thinking of buying a few parts, just wondered if anyone had bought anything off of them?

I recently ordered inner splash guards and fender clips for my Suburban from LMC. IMO they are good quality and easy to install. I will be ordering from them again in the future.

• 1 month later...
Thanks for the input guys, I think am going to order the lower bumper cover sometime this week. It is reproduction but hopefully it will fit nice. I am gonna have it painted red and get rid of my gray one.

So, Josh, did you ever do this?

Thanks for the input guys, I think am going to order the lower bumper cover sometime this week. It is reproduction but hopefully it will fit nice. I am gonna have it painted red and get rid of my gray one.

So, Josh, did you ever do this?

No because I found a guy that would paint it so I am gonna talk to him a little more.

Archived