Metro Detroiters

lbkthree

As most of you are, I'm extremely excited that summer is almost hear. There are many things that go on in Metro Detroit during the summer and for many they are a right of summer. So here is a list of some summer events that are fun to go to for Auto, Boat Enthusiasts, and others:

May 15-17, 2009 - WYCD Downtown Hoedown, Downtown Detroit (Hart Plaza)

May 23-25, 2009 - Detroit Electronic Music Festival, Downtown Detroit

June 13-14, 2009 (sat-sun): Red Bull Air Race, Downtown Detroit

June 11-14, 2009 (thu-sun): Bavarian Festival 2009 - 51st Annual in Frankenmuth (Worth the drive, closest thing to Octoberfest)

June 20, 2009 - Gratiot Cruise, Eastpointe, MI

June 24, 2009 - Detroit Fireworks, Downtown

June 26, 2009 - Jobbie Nooner, Lake St. Clair

July 10-12, 2009 - Chrysler Jeep Superstores APBA Gold Cup Offshore races, Downtown Detroit

July 17-19, 2009 (fri-sun): Quake on the Lake in Waterford

July 24, 2009 - Boat Night, Port Huron, MI

August 2, 2009 - Gratiot Crusie, Clinton Township, MI

August 15, 2009 - Woodard Dream Cruise, Pontiac to Detroit

August 15 - Oct 4, 2009: Michigan Renaissance Festival 2009 in Holly

More TBA

Ho Down

Noun or Exclamation

1.) Ho down- A ho down is a ceremony in which drunken hicks run around clapping, yelling, sloshing hard liquor and banging the shit out of their siblings, all whilst listening to the shittiest type of country music

2.) Ho down- When a prostitute has been killed or injured to the point where they cannot stand nor move. Usually lying on a street corner, in an alleyway or on the bed of a SICKO! 1.) Jack and Jill were brother and sister. Jack and Jill decided to get drunk and dance a stupid jig at the ho down. The ho down resulted in the conception of their inbred child, Jilk.

2.) I still have nightmares about my time as a pimp in Toronto, losing hoes left and right. The calls of the other prostitutes "HO DOWN, OH SHIT MACKDADDY, WE HAVE ANOTHER HO DOWN!!!!!" still haunt my dreams.

• 1 year later...

Archived