When Will The Next Gen Trucks Officially Be Available?

Well I can tell that an ugly truck line [current GMC/Chevy trucks] isn't going to be getting any nicer looking. Looks like the big rig waanabe look is going to continue. Good thing I love my truck's lines, probably not going to be trading it for the foreseeable future. That thing looks ridiculous to me, especially from the front.

I think you just successfully told half the members on this forum that you think their trucks are "ugly".

I heard

?4-29-13 crew cab

7-15-13 ex cab

8-15-13 reg cab

Then starting late 13 early 14 for SUVs

That's close to what I've heard for ORDERING one, then delivery would be 2-3 months after that.

Dealer orders are before that. They are supposed to be on lots by then. Dealers will be able to custom order once first run is ready for purchase by customers.

I was wrong on the reg cabs it is 8-5-13

The SUVs launch

10-21-13 swb

10-21-13 lwb

1-27-14 escalade

All trucks and suv scheduled as 2014 models

Well I can tell that an ugly truck line [current GMC/Chevy trucks] isn't going to be getting any nicer looking. Looks like the big rig waanabe look is going to continue. Good thing I love my truck's lines, probably not going to be trading it for the foreseeable future. That thing looks ridiculous to me, especially from the front.

I think you just successfully told half the members on this forum that you think their trucks are "ugly".

:thumbs:

GMCDeckArtist>>>>"Well I can tell that an ugly truck line" :idiot:

• 2 months later...

I heard

?4-29-13 crew cab

7-15-13 ex cab

8-15-13 reg cab

That's close to what I've heard for ORDERING one, then delivery would be 2-3 months after that.

Dealer orders are before that. They are supposed to be on lots by then. Dealers will be able to custom order once first run is ready for purchase by customers.

The SUVs launch

10-21-13 swb

10-21-13 lwb

1-27-14 escalade

and now the million dollar question, what engine options will there be? 4.5 dmax?

Don't take it too hard. It's just his opinion.

I don't like the front design of the '99 - '06 Silverado but the one of the Sierra. So what?

The All Terrain Concept looks awesome!

I just have to win the lottery...

so long

j-ten-ner

I heard

?4-29-13 crew cab

7-15-13 ex cab

8-15-13 reg cab

The SUVs launch

10-21-13 swb

10-21-13 lwb

1-27-14 escalade

and now the million dollar question, what engine options will there be? 4.5 dmax?

It seems like the 4.5 dmax will be here in July.

http://www.dieselpowermag.com/news/1205dp_rumor_mill_the_diesels_are_coming/#ixzz1qfs2zqOB

Archived