Since the seats are the same for the so called bench seat and buckets. Any swap out the center seat for a console or visa versa?...it's a 360.00 option..

I've been looking for a console to purchase, so that I cold do this. Just haven't come upon any for sale yet.

Tapatalk via Moto X

Since the seats are the same for the so called bench seat and buckets. Any swap out the center seat for a console or visa versa?...it's a 360.00 option..

Can't do it very easy, I tried doing it, said F it, just give me a console truck

It seems like they get swapped pretty often around here. Here is one link

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/150525-install-center-console-in-2013-silverado-lt/?hl=%2Bconsole+%2Bjump+%2Bseat

If you do a search for "console jump seat" and choose "forums" to search you'll get about 3 pages of results.

Mike

• Like 2

It seems like they get swapped pretty often around here. Here is one link

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/150525-install-center-console-in-2013-silverado-lt/?hl=%2Bconsole+%2Bjump+%2Bseat

If you do a search for "console jump seat" and choose "forums" to search you'll get about 3 pages of results.

Mike

Your link is for a 2013. This would be different than a 2014.

Sorry, wasn't paying attention to what forum I was in.

Mike

• Like 1

I ordered a full center console from GM and I hope it fits in my single cab

What that cost you?

Sent from my Nexus 5

• Like 1

When I printed out the parts list it was quite confusing cause it tells you it comes with less than it actually comes with but when I get it I'll figure out what else it needs but the main console part was $457 and I know it's incomplete but I don't care about the cost I just want it to fit! Lol

• Like 2

It will fit. Can you post part numbers? I want to add one to my regular cab as well.

My 2010 had the jumpseat. I changed out the console from a wrecked truck that needed damaged parts replaced. Ended up costing about $500. I was under the impression that ordering a truck was more expensive. Not true come to find out.

Its ~$40k truck. Order one the way you want.

How did the swap turn out? I have one on order and am curious about how the 110v and USB ports hook up going from the "non-console" to the console?