Just installed my new sound system

Boomer,

Looks like we have the same idea in reagrds to the intake.  Did you just change the muffle to the Flowmaster?  I assume it wasn't a cat back system and why did you choose that one?

K/N - Yes

HPIII - Yes

Flow or Gibson catback - ?

I like what you did with the audio, I also hav ethe Z71 but left the factory HU (to keep from prying eyes) and installed the Alpine 1006, Nav, DVD and changer.  NOt as extensive as yours.  Did you get a changer and where did you put it?

As all Z71's ... Awesome

Boomer,

Looks like we have the same idea in reagrds to the intake.  Did you just change the muffle to the Flowmaster?  I assume it wasn't a cat back system and why did you choose that one?

K/N - Yes

HPIII - Yes

Flow or Gibson catback - ?

I like what you did with the audio, I also hav ethe Z71 but left the factory HU (to keep from prying eyes) and installed the Alpine 1006, Nav, DVD and changer.  NOt as extensive as yours.  Did you get a changer and where did you put it?

As all Z71's ... Awesome

I went with the Flow 70 because it was the closest to stock that wasn't loud inside but still has that growl outside. It was a simple bolt on. Cause the Z71 has a 3" pipe as stock no need for a cat back kit unless you want duel pipes.

No changer, the single is fine for now. But I did notice today for the first time that my battery was down abit when I went to start her today. Hope it's not going to be an ongoing problem or I'll have to get a hi-output alt. more then the stock 130 amps

Archived