West Virginia guys sound off...

HillHound

I was born in maryland, and lived here all my life. my father is born and raised Wierton WV, and my family owns the Big Moses oil farm in Tyler county WV. I get to go about 6-7 times a year (when gas permits, 5 hr drive each way),but my happiest memories are ALL in WV. one day i will live there, when i find a good job in tyler.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Dad's side of the family is originally from Elk Garden, and I work a few miles from Chester, I unfortunately live in the Peoples Republic of Pennsylvania. Does anyone ever make it to the Chester Fire Dept Gun Bash at the Harv?

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Born and rasied in Wheeling, and live just a few miles north of that now. I ordered my Silverado exactly 4 weeks ago, no fingernails left just waiting for the big day. I'm in Mo-town occasionally, both kids live there, and we attend ball games all year round. I've been all around this country and always come home to West Virginia!

• 3 weeks later...

Just got added to the forum. I'm from Huntington WV. Born an lived here all my life. I drive a 2007 chevy silverado 4x4 4.8 v8. A little bit of mods are done such as muffler, cold air intake, rough country leveling kit new rims an tires 33x12.50's (FC II's) on moto metal 17x9 rims. Thinking on getting it tuned but have to save up some money for that. 

• 2 months later...

I am located in Cross Lanes - just west of Charleston. I found this site after my purchase of an 08 2500HD in February. I've lived in WV most of my life, with brief departures to the southwest (AZ) and southeast Asia. There's no place like home in WV.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

My family is from the Tyler county area. Still have a decent chunk of land up there. Used to have a house in Weirton as well, but we sold it after my grandmother past. I try make it up to Tyler a few times a year. In fact, I should be up there labor day weekend.

• 3 years later...

Archived