West Virginia guys sound off...

HillHound

Reviving an old thread here. Been on this site for a few months now and just stumbled across this.

I was born in Princeton (Mercer County), went to WVU for a stint after High School, then found my way to Huntington to finish up at Marshall. I went to Marshall for an education and WVU for a good time. :cheers:

Fresh out of college, I worked for a little over 4 years for the WVDOT out of the District 2 headquarters in Huntington. I make maps as a profession, so I think I know where everyone of you are located that have listed a town/city/or a bearing and a distance from a creek lol.

I moved to Charleston (well I worked there, lived in Elkview actually) for about half a year to work for the DOT out of the Capitol Complex.

Made my way back to Huntington for about a year, and now as of Sept. 2014, I've made my way back home to Princeton working for a timber management company based out of Bluefield.

This is my first GM and I don't know what I've been doing driving anything else all my life. I'm in a 15 Sierra CCSB, hopefully I'll see some of you guys around. Saw a white diamond Sierra today following me on my way home from work, I always wonder now if the driver is on this forum haha.

Cheers, beers, Mountaineers!!

Logan county, WV in the house!!!

From good ole LA (Logan Area) lol.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived