Any Virginians here?

General Lee 01

VA born and bred. came into this world in Roanoke memorial hospital, mom and dad uprooted from the hills and moved to Richmond a few years after I showed up, been there ever since.

I've been in the same house out in the west end of Henrico, right at the Goochland county line for 21 years now.

My better half is from Portsmouth VA, and we met at Longwood college in Farmville...oh yeah, spent about 6 years of my life living there too! ;) :ughdance:

here's to the Old Dominion!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

New member here from the Richmond area. I live near Byrd airport. I have been lurking for along time, but just got around to joining. We just got a 2008 Yukon SLT. We ordered the vehicle, it came from the Janesville, WI factory. We got it in 7 weeks, really enjoying it. It will be the wife's primary transportation, as she only drives 20 miles-a-day.

Ben

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey! Im from richmond , 08 silverado WT. I can say that Four wheel Drive specialty on W broad is awesome, they buy from me at work and Ive taken my personal stuff to them, totally satisfied. if you guys need AC Delo parts come buy factory parts on Leigh street, we are an Ac Delco distributor.

I know that this is any old thread but as I was scrolling through the new topics and I wont lie. I though it said is there any virgins on this site.

I thought to myself, I think thats a question for another site.

Anyways, not that I can read I am not from Virginia. Or West Virginia for that matter...

• 5 months later...

Hey I'm new to the site and live in Chesterfield/Richmond Va. New to having a diesel truck. I would like a list of good truck places here in town. Cause I have the itch to upgrade but I lack the money so I have to save up to get stuff and do not want to waste time and money with poor merchants.

I would love to get together sometime here in richmond area and share info/stories/trucks now the weather is pleaseant outside.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...