Southwest Member Distribution

gandolphxx

Southwest Member Distribution  

156 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Copperas Cove about 1 1/2 hours north of austin and 2 1/2 hours south of dallas.....I also have a empty 700 acre lot behind my house where me and some friends meet to go 4wheelin on most weekends. :cool:

"PEACEFUL PEOPLE SLEEP PEACEABLY IN THEIR BEDS AT NIGHT BECAUSE ROUGH MEN ARE READY TO DO VIOLENCE ON THEIR BEHALF." GEORGE ORWELL.......SUPPORT OUR TROOPS WHETHER YOU AGREE WITH THE GOVT OR NOT, THEIR CONSTANT SELF-SACRIFICE DESERVES NOTHING LESS!!!

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Houston, Texas.  North side 1960 & 45.  Not a member in any club, but would like to join one, if anybody knows of one out this way let me know.  Kaspar139 or anyone, have you taken your truck up to Spring Creek out by Old Town Spring?  I haven't been there in awhile but I heard the lawdogs were trying to keep the mudders away.  A get together would be cool.

Brandon

Brandon, you know, I have not been to Spring Creek yet or 242. But supposedly those are cool places to trail ride. I would like to go though.

The TX4x4 chapter goes there every now and again. I see trucks driving up and down Louetta and 2920 coming from the area and they are all muddy so I know people go somewhere back there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived