Gmt900 Mod Link Thread

• 4 years later...
10 hours ago, oleSilverado said:

How can I find the dic write up?  I Can't even find the for sale Part of the forum... yes I've clicked on the search 🔎. I've been on car forums for many years just not this one. 

Still working that out myself, I too can not find the for sale part.

How can I find the dic write up?  I Can't even find the for sale Part of the forum... yes I've clicked on the search 🔎. I've been on car forums for many years just not this one. 

I found the for sale part. You click on the gm truck at top of page then when it takes you to the next page scroll down it will be there.

To add the DIC to the gmt900 you just replace the trim panel on the driver's side of the dash with the one that has the buttons.  The wires are already there it is plug and play I did this years ago on my 2010. I will pull the panel off for the part numbers if you need me too.