Gmt900 Mod Link Thread

• 3 weeks later...

how to clear

http://www.fullsizechevy.com/showthread.ph...rado-Headlights

im going to do this in black

The inside portion can be cutout and glued too, so painting isnt hard at all. You cant just tape it off because the chrome on the plastic is so thin the tape glue litterally removes the chrome.

206b1d16.jpg

12b9b6ce.jpg

2cc3cbe2.jpg

682064d8.jpg

99890a2e.jpg

with amber removed

DSC01550.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Has anyone changed your temperature control knobs to the digital ones? I looked around but couldn't find it.

there is more to this mod than just swapping out the controls for a dual zone climate control system....ie additional condenser...etc.

I didnt even think about that! Thats why I asked lol Thanks for the reply!

• 1 month later...
Has anyone changed your temperature control knobs to the digital ones? I looked around but couldn't find it.

there is more to this mod than just swapping out the controls for a dual zone climate control system....ie additional condenser...etc.

POOOONANNY!!!! :D I was totally searching for this MOD! Bummer,

Love this site

• 2 weeks later...

Exhausts

Those of you that have after merket exhaust on your trucks, which do you have and what do you like and not like about it. I'm looking to put a cat back exhaust on my 07 NBS ext. cab w/5.3L. I want something that has a good growl and rumble to it, but i don't want something so droany (sp?) and rumbly that it is annoying in the cab when goin down the road. Thanks.

• Like 1

Exhausts

Those of you that have after merket exhaust on your trucks, which do you have and what do you like and not like about it. I'm looking to put a cat back exhaust on my 07 NBS ext. cab w/5.3L. I want something that has a good growl and rumble to it, but i don't want something so droany (sp?) and rumbly that it is annoying in the cab when goin down the road. Thanks.

Try doing a little reading. There is an exhaust section.

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/index.php?showforum=10

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...