I had to hehe

RyanbabZ71

Get to a light and he is giving me this look reving his engine (older gentleman in his late 30s early 40s) No contest.  Left him behind me watched him in my rearview the whole time.  Next light I had my windows down and he had his.  I said whatcha got under that hood (felt like being a smart@$$).  He wasnt to happy.  Wouldnt answer me just gave me a dirty look.  He wanted to flip me off i could tell but hmmm me in a large pickup and him in a small black beetle.  Would that be wise? hehe  I just laughed and drove off.  Sometime after a long day at work you need a little humor.   :cheers:  :)

LOL, what fun!  Kinda wonder what he was thinking?  :thumb:

He must've seen that commercial where they called the bug "a fast car" :cheers:

Good kill ryan.  It always amazes me at the mentality that people have.  I get people pulling up next to me revving there engine all the time.  Just because I usually accelerate a tad bit faster than most people when the light turns green.  That doesn't mean I want to race, just means I'm impatient  :)

older gentleman in his late 30s early 40s" stuff, your day will come.  

Sorry guys.  I didnt mean that in a bad way.  Trust me i am feeling my age (almost 23).  I am sitting on the floor on my computer indian style and i will not be able to get up.  I have been having knee problems.  Itll bend but it wont bend back.  

Also funny story.  There is a guy i work with (late 40s) with grey hair.  Well this lady lost her keys and he was taking them up to customer service.  I said "an older baldhead gentleman was takking them up to C.S." opps.   He had a good laugh.  I didnt mean it in a bad way it just slipped.

• 2 weeks later...
Nice kill... Watch aout for those "turbo S" beetles though... 180+ HP mated to a 6 spd... Those things F'n move!! lol.. Its rather amusing watching a beetle really get after it... Especially being that they dont look like fast cars...  I had a Turbo S pull on me some though one day.. I was surprised... My truck isnt by any means fast but it does okay considering its size and power... I normally dont have a problem outrunning ricer guys...  :nono:

Well, considering I had a GTI 1.8 Turbo before this truck, I can say either he wasnt deeply into the pedal or could not drive a stick very well.  If he was into it...it should have been VERY close.  Like it was mentioned before....dont even bother with the Turbo S....you'll be looking at a bug's rear bumper the whole way up.  I test drove one with my g/f and hopefully she will have one next year.   :thumb:

Also, keep in mind with those VW/Audi 1.8 turbos...you can buy a chip and boost your HP to insane levels...

...if you cant tell, I'm a HUGE fan of VW/Audi.  :cheers:

Eric

Archived