Power,Heated, Signal NNBS tow mirrors

schlegle1

Hey everyone, i have a set of Power, Heated, turn signal tow mirrors for NNBS Silverado's/GMC's. I received them as a christmas gift from my girlfriend but it turns out i don't like them on my truck as much as i thought i would, so I'm looking to trade them for a full center console for my truck in black. Let me know if anyone's interested in doing a little trading.

Thanks! :thumbs:

If all else fails i would be willing to sell them outright but id really rather try to trade for either a full center console in black or a set of regular mirrors with signals and white caps.

lmk guys! :thumbs:

ok guys ill take some pictures now and post them when i get off work today. Again, i don't believe they're OEM but I'm not quite sure how to tell the difference because there aren't any markings and they came in just two plain brown boxes.

really sorry guys, I'm just getting a chance to reply now we've been absolutely swamped at work the last couple days. But at the moment i might have a deal in the works with someone local for the mirrors. But if it falls through ill let you know right away.

again, sorry for the delay

Archived