ADC MOBILE

Brian66D

Working with Walt from ADC Mobile has been more than phenomenal. He's the most upfront and honest guy out there. I was on the fence in between buying a used unit from another member on here or a new one from Walt. He told me to go ahead and buy the used unit because it was a good deal and he could vouch for the guy versus buying one from him. Not too many businessmen would give that kind of an honest answer. Even though I am not buying one from him directly he is still being more than helpful with helping me change splash screens and i go primo maps.

A++ for Walt.

I gotta add my recommendation too. My deck is still on it's way here but Walt has been awesome to deal with and always prompt to get back to me with answers, even with the three hour difference between the west coast and here in NH.

Mine was delivered at 11:30, I picked it up from my office at 1, and had it installed by 1:30. Everything so far works flawlessly. Now I just need to figure out all of the settings :lol: and tap into my reverse camera for it to pop up on the advent, the wires are ran but I ran out of time and had to come to class. THANKS WALT! :cheers:

The wait is gonna kill me. UPS is the best way to move packages across the country but I wish they were quicker! :lol: If it arrives early enough Tuesday I might try to dump out of work early to knock out the install before I fly out to Michigan Wednesday morning. :lol:

When I first received my tracking information the estimated delivery was for Monday 2/6, and it made me sad :lol: , but then I checked it again yesterday and showed an early estimated delivery date for today...... I then did a little dance :crazy:

Don't get my hopes up! Monday would be loads better for me. My only bit of hope is I had it shipped to my office and since we get multiple UPS deliveries each day I might see it if it gets to the regional hub mid day or something.

• 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Ordered an OGM1 for my Tahoe last week. Walt answered my initial questions very quickly and is obviously highly knowledgeable about the product. I installed it in 90 minutes, but to be fair about 20 of that was trying to get the panels off without damaging them (and I didn't have a panel puller), and the other 20-30 minutes was just routing cables for the microphone, GPS antenna, and iPod. Everything else was gravy. Completely painless. This thing plugs in so quickly and easily I was shocked.

I've installed a number of aftermarket units from Pioneer, Kenwood, etc, and all of them require a ton of adapters to get things like Steering Wheel Controls, OnStar, or XM Radio working. This thing is a very simple swap. Completely painless.

In fact I love it so much I bought one for my wife's Suburban and Walt was kind enough to give me a discount on the 2nd one. Great guy, great service. The OGM1 is, so far, a great product, too, and he's the only place I've found that carries it anywhere near me.

• 3 months later...

Product and customer service had become a thing of the past. That is, until I found Walt at ADCMobile. He provides all that any customer could ask for. His self-help videos have saved me many hours of research and concern. G to Walt for your automotive electronic gear. You will not be disappointed. I wasn't.

Robert Mc

Archived