OGM-1 New Firmware: UPDATE

Heard that the firmware update was done, signed off by Pandora and ready for release, then Apple did their iOS 5.1 update without telling anyone.

Now it's been shoved back into the oven to make sure that everything plays nice with iOS 5.1.

With luck, we should have it before the end of the month...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah there ya go teasing us again..... LOL Now, when are they going to do something with the darn warning for the backup camera? We were promised that a couple of months ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah there ya go teasing us again..... LOL Now, when are they going to do something with the darn warning for the backup camera? We were promised that a couple of months ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was fixed in the 2-4 update...

Really? Sounds like I don't have the most recent firmware on my unit...

The warning didn't go away - they just dropped the opacity on the black box and turned the text red...

Thanks Walt. So any kind of preliminary change log for this release?

Ernie

I've asked, but they haven't sent out anything yet. If/when I get it, I'll post it.

The warning didn't go away - they just dropped the opacity on the black box and turned the text red...

OK, so this is still on the list of things to fix then. Where it is right now it's RIGHT on top of my trailer hitch, which makes it almost worthless for hooking up my boat trailer. Every other OEM backup camera screen positions that warning at the top of the screen, where it's out of the way.

Every other OEM backup camera screen positions that warning at the top of the screen, where it's out of the way.

I've only seen one other aftermarket backup camera (in my girlfriend's Subaru) and it looks identical to the OGM. It's uncanny how identical they are.

Archived