OGM-1 New Firmware: UPDATE

The warning didn't go away - they just dropped the opacity on the black box and turned the text red...

OK, so this is still on the list of things to fix then. Where it is right now it's RIGHT on top of my trailer hitch, which makes it almost worthless for hooking up my boat trailer. Every other OEM backup camera screen positions that warning at the top of the screen, where it's out of the way.

I agree, it needs to be moved. Or find a camera that does not place it there....... Because it sure is a mess the way it is.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Slacker because for 10 dollars a month you can search for any artist or album and play just that album. You can also cache it to your phone and play the music without using data or if you don't have coverage. Very cool. Plus they just added ESPN and live sports.

Yep, Slacker is way cool. I signed up for the $3.99 a month version. It has a bunch of the Americana and alt country that I like plus all the old rock a guy could want.

I like Slacker because for 10 dollars a month you can search for any artist or album and play just that album. You can also cache it to your phone and play the music without using data or if you don't have coverage. Very cool. Plus they just added ESPN and live sports.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm with you guys...I listen to slacker all the time. I love it at the gym, i go to planet fitness and they play random crap there. I just can't get into pandora.

Sorry for not reporting, guys - I got a new version of the firmware on Sunday and it still had one small glitch they need to fix, so we're still waiting for the final release...

Archived