Is anyone running the firece attitude m/t

I have a friend running a set of these on his 2009 CCSB, 275 70 18s. Currently he has around 50k on them and should pretty easily get another 5-8k on them. In person these tires look bad a**. As for road noise they are noticeable at highway speeds but that is expected with a MT. How they compare to other tires I am unsure, I have not been in many trucks with MT tires. The majority of the miles he put on these tires were pulling a 10' enclose trailer loaded down with hunting gear. Tires wore even with regular tire rotations, and gripped really well in sticky farm field mud. Last fall we took this truck on a 3000 mile hunting trip to Canada pulling the trailer, which was filled to the roof with hunting gear. No issues with the tires on the trip, and they get us out of every sticky situation we threw at them. No complaints from him on the tires overall, and I am seriously considering a set of these for my truck when I get a leveling kit on.

i have a buddy running a set of 35s on his 09 dodge and he likes them. said they arent too noisy and they ride good, but that could be because of the coilspring rear suspension.

Archived