Post a Pic of Yourself

RyanbabZ71

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

This thread should be locked. Not only did it go way off topic, but after I posted a pic of some bald dude and his beautiful little girl my forced air friend from Canada commented on how good looking Ryan's dog is. That hurts. To protest the snub I'm going to swear just to get suspended and deprive you of my wealth of knowledge and witty sense of humor. Cover your kids' eyes this ain't gonbepretty. Poop. Ha! Guess I'll be talking to you guys(and gals) in six months! Showed you you buncha dog lovin' pooch kissin" blahbity blah blah blah...

This thread should be locked. Not only did it go way off topic, but after I posted a pic of some bald dude and his beautiful little girl my forced air friend from Canada commented on how good looking Ryan's dog is. That hurts. To protest the snub I'm going to swear just to get suspended and deprive you of my wealth of knowledge and witty sense of humor. Cover your kids' eyes this ain't gonbepretty. Poop. Ha! Guess I'll be talking to you guys(and gals) in six months! Showed you you buncha dog lovin' pooch kissin" blahbity blah blah blah...
how dare you! Someones kid probably read that garbage! :lol:

Sent from my SGH-I927 using Tapatalk 2

• 2 weeks later...

Make it one of those Facebook pictures. In the bathroom mirror, pursed lips, dressed like a douche

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Archived