Black or Chrome on a Red Truck

I want to do some things to my new Red truck! Cant figure out which way i want to go with it though. I love the red and black look but i have chrome rims on it. Question is, in your opinion would you black out your red truck or chrome it out? Tail lights, head lights, fender flares, gas cap, etc etc.

Please post Pics of your red truck, opinions and advice here in this thread! Thanks

chrome it up. I love chrome. hate those gas doors i like the stock ones. You ask for my opinion. some center caps on your wheels would look good to.

Ya the truck came without the caps. IDK how i could get ahold of some since it doesnt say what rims they are on them anywhere?

Red Handles, Chrome or Black/Chrome wheels. Head and taillight covers are 80ish

Red is one color I like with black wheels, but I still like some silver showing, wither brushed or chrome...

Keep it clean looking don't over do it.

I like blakc trim with very little chrome, but you have to have some. I kept the chrome strip on my grille, door trim, and added factory chrome center caps to my Cragar wheels. Everything else is black or red.

I'm doing black and red with minimal chrome, the only chrome ill have is my front and rear bumper that chrome grill on mine is getting color matched.

Sent from my truck using TAPATALK

Archived