Good deal on 2011 6.2? Or not so much...

2011 Sierra SLT All Terrain 12K miles - 37K + Tax

6.2L 4x4

Crew cab

3:42 gears

Remote start

Navigation

sunroof

Ebony leather

power seats

heated seats

heated mirrors

Backup camera

Tow package

Trailer brake controller

Locking diff

Silver color

Is this a good price or should i keep looking?

I know they are revising the trucks in 2014 but i cant wait until then!

Just got home with my new truck. Brand new 2012 GMC SLE 6.2 NHT extended cab, $32K + tax and DMV fees. Not nearly as many bells and whistles as the SLT but I'm happy with the deal, and it looks good in black!

When I was looking I was seeing used 2010 and 2011 prices for as much or more than what I paid depending on the package with low miles. I bet that truck will sell at that price given that it's a SLT crew with low miles. They seem to be hard to find unless you order a new one.

2011 Sierra SLT All Terrain 12K miles - 37K + Tax

6.2L 4x4

Crew cab

3:42 gears

Remote start

Navigation

sunroof

Ebony leather

power seats

heated seats

heated mirrors

Backup camera

Tow package

Trailer brake controller

Locking diff

Silver color

Is this a good price or should i keep looking?

I know they are revising the trucks in 2014 but i cant wait until then!

Go to the next GMC dealer down the road, look at a 2013 SLT. Tell them you are trading in the All Terrain mentioned above, but you left it at home that day. Ask what it is vaguely worth. Bet it will get your attention.

Last January there were left over 2011 Chevrolet 6.2's with Z71 package listed at $28,xxx plus ttl brand new. Granted, it is not the All Terrain package. I think deals are only going to get better through the release of the next generation being released. Just depends on what you HAVE TO HAVE options wise.

The 2011 I mentioned above was in Crystal Lake, IL & St Louis, MO. They were both extended cabs with cloth interior. One had the bench & the other had buckets/console. I live in the middle of IL, so that is the extent of the radius I was looking at.

I did not go in person, sooo they may have had some add on fee's or games to play. Just got the pricing over the phone.

Oh ya I live in Crook County Illinois

:lol:

I dont see many for sale around here. The local toyota dealer had one a few months ago listed at 39K (had like 10K miles)

That LTZ NHT CC down there cost 36k + fees new; if I were looking at the truck you mention (which has a few more options than mine), I would offer 32k with the intent of not paying a penny over 33.5k. Good luck with the deal. Cash is king.

Thanks for the replys. I offered 32 + TTL but they said they only make a couple hundred on each auto and 37 + TTL was the best they could do. It does have almost every option and is damn nice... I thought about calling back next week and offering 34 + TTL but I will prob just wait until 2013 to start looking for a nice 6.2 or a used 2011 dmax if I can find one for 35 or below.

I am curious about the 2014 trucks but I was going to buy in 2009 and I just can't wait much longer! :-)

The 2011 I mentioned above was in Crystal Lake, IL & St Louis, MO. They were both extended cabs with cloth interior. One had the bench & the other had buckets/console. I live in the middle of IL, so that is the extent of the radius I was looking at.

I did not go in person, sooo they may have had some add on fee's or games to play. Just got the pricing over the phone.

I went to go buy that truck in Crystal Lake in mid February, had arrangements to meet with them in the evening, and they sold it about 3:30 in the afternoon.

It was a extended cab Z71 6.2 with cloth buckets & the body color grill but the single zone hvac and no steering wheel controls or DIC. Looked sweet. I wish I put a deposit on it over the phone.

Anyway ended up with a '12 Z71 LTZ in black so can't really complain.

Archived