Can anyone beat this?

kstruckcountry

I'll get another tonight, it'll prolly get down pretty low. It was about 0 when we unhooked the return tube to the rad and pumped out 2 gallons and replaced with pure antifreeze for about a 70/30 mix, should be good to -84 now.

I took this a few years ago when I was living in Montana. I did see it in the -30s, but didn't have my camera with me then.

It's interesting at that temperature, you could watch the temp gauge and see when the thermostat opened and shut, you'd see the temperature drop drastically, stop, then start creeping back up until it opened again. I also started having a lot of weird electrical issues when it was that cold.

I live near Palm Springs now, and would much rather be up in the Montana winters than in the Palms Springs summers. Plus, Montana was just much nicer overall.

13741_191989384686_2086392_n.jpg

I took this a few years ago when I was living in Montana. I did see it in the -30s, but didn't have my camera with me then.

It's interesting at that temperature, you could watch the temp gauge and see when the thermostat opened and shut, you'd see the temperature drop drastically, stop, then start creeping back up until it opened again. I also started having a lot of weird electrical issues when it was that cold.

I live near Palm Springs now, and would much rather be up in the Montana winters than in the Palms Springs summers. Plus, Montana was just much nicer overall.

13741_191989384686_2086392_n.jpg

took this yesterday for the 2's. chilly for my neck of the woods, nowhere near you guys.

IMG_5385_zps61a2124e.jpg

hahah listening to some stern?

Archived