2013 BCS Championship Game

BCS Championship  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This looks like it is going to be a hell of a game. An unstoppable running game against an immovable defense. I know I will be planted on the couch watching every second of it.

What do you guys think?

It should be one of the best championship games ever, if it isn't I'm going to be VERY dissapointed. Been a ND fan since I was a kid and finally got to go to a game again this year. I just want to see Manti go out with a bang. Guys with his character and heart just don't come around very often.

With all that said, if Golson shows up scared like he has in the past and can't move the ball to open up the run game it's over for sure. Alabama is a great football team, should be a barn burner!!

My brother and I do too. We both like Bama, and I will be true to the team, but he wants to see Teo win. But as I said, Amazing offense vs Amazing defense. Alabama WILL open up the run game. It's going to be interesting.

ND needs to use Eifert more this game. He was an All American last year and has only caught a couple TD passes this year. The guy is 6'7, mid 200's, and can jump. Throw the friggin ball up to him in the corner of the endzone and let him work. I've been very upset that Golson hasn't used his HUGE tight ends as much as he should. Then again Kelly has them blocking almost every play too...

I live 20 miles from Nortre Dame and this whole area is going nuts. TV stations, stores, people set up in tents selling ND shirts, etc. My brother flew in from FL a couple weeks ago and he said everyone on the plane was going ND crazy. Dont think that I'm going to watch too much of the game because I'll be busy doing other stuff. It'll be a good one for sure.

Archived