Seat Covers

I got my Weathertec's today, and I cleaned up the interior to put them in, and then I noticed my ugly seats. Im really tired of my stupid lint attracting seats so im looking into seat covers. If anyone has pics post them up. I have airbags in the seats and im not sure if covers will look dumb on them or not. Im interested in what everyone has, and how they like them.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

Not bad. I suppose nothing can be put on the upper part of the seat because of the air bags?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

You need to buy ones that are designed to work with the airbags. Personally, I'm leery of that. I'd rather toss a towel or whatever on the seat if I'm dirty and can't clean up before driving than risk compromising the airbag deployment.

You need to buy ones that are designed to work with the airbags. Personally, I'm leery of that. I'd rather toss a towel or whatever on the seat if I'm dirty and can't clean up before driving than risk compromising the airbag deployment.

Yea I figured they made ones that worked with the airbags, but I was afraid that it wouldn't work like they claim if I was ever in a crash. Id rather just take a lint roller over my seats before I risk anyones safety, but ugh man Im just tired of these seats.

I really like these ones

http://www.kbcarstuff.com/Coverking-Neosupreme-Seat-Covers-p/ckns-scover.htm

I like the black with the blue center, but im not sure if the blue would look dumb in my truck. The exterior isn't exactly blue so it won't match that in anyway, but part of me wants to get something nice not just plain if Im going to spend the money of covers.

I have the Cover King neoprene, and have been happy w/ them. The foam backing on the drivers seat started to come undone where I slide in/out, so I removed the foam in that area. The neoprene is thick enough to not notice the missing foam (which is only ~ 1/16 thick, if that). Mine have "charcoal" centers. The charcoal has a slight blue tint, and it goes well w/ the stealth grey exterior. I didn't use the cover that came on the center armrest (cover for vinyl?). I took my time and tucked everything for "fit".

All of that said, you could save the money toward a set of good leather down the road, after the cloth gets tired. I'd be torn on that, but only because leather is easy to wipe down, where the neoprene still needs vacuuming and/or "washing". I only have ~ 40k miles on these, but they've taken a beating and still look new. The seats underneath really are "like new". I've gotten grease on the covers, and took it out easily w/ degreaser... so it's not bad. Wet Okole is supposed to be "top of the line" on neoprene covers, but I've never seen them personally.

DSC03048.JPGDSC03047.JPG

DSC03039.JPGDSC03057.JPG

I had the Cover King covers in a Jeep I had and loved them. They clean up very easily and are pretty darn tough, but for what you pay, they should be. My dad has some, I think they are called Hatchie Bottom, and they are really nice. the fit is great and the install was a snap.

I have the Cover King neoprene, and have been happy w/ them. The foam backing on the drivers seat started to come undone where I slide in/out, so I removed the foam in that area. The neoprene is thick enough to not notice the missing foam (which is only ~ 1/16 thick, if that). Mine have "charcoal" centers. The charcoal has a slight blue tint, and it goes well w/ the stealth grey exterior. I didn't use the cover that came on the center armrest (cover for vinyl?). I took my time and tucked everything for "fit".

All of that said, you could save the money toward a set of good leather down the road, after the cloth gets tired. I'd be torn on that, but only because leather is easy to wipe down, where the neoprene still needs vacuuming and/or "washing". I only have ~ 40k miles on these, but they've taken a beating and still look new. The seats underneath really are "like new". I've gotten grease on the covers, and took it out easily w/ degreaser... so it's not bad. Wet Okole is supposed to be "top of the line" on neoprene covers, but I've never seen them personally.

DSC03048.JPGDSC03047.JPG

DSC03039.JPGDSC03057.JPG

Those are the same ones I'm thinking about getting.

DSC03048.JPGDSC03047.JPG

DSC03039.JPGDSC03057.JPG

Those look like they fit really good. I think ill go with the charcoal in the middle if I get any. Im acctually looking at the NeoSupreme Version because their cheaper, but they also have good reviews. They just fit overtop of the stock covers correct?

I was looking at a set today, since reading this thread this morning, but I can decided on red or charcoal. Im not sure if the red will be too "in your face". Ive seen red dash trim and it seems too intense for me.

• 11 months later...

Realize this is an old topic, but thought I'd try here first: Anybody have the Coverkings for the 2014 K2XX trucks? Would like to know opinions and see photos before I pull the trigger. Thanks.

Archived