Yea the passing just wasn't there this year. I miss the two car tandem. I liked how the cars could break away somewhat, and the racing and finishes were awesome. Since Nascar started tinkering to get away from that the racing has gotten worse. Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

I wasn't a fan of the tandems either, but it was better than what we have now. I really enjoyed Speedway racing back when it was 3 wide 10 deep and guys like Earnhardt could go from 18 to the win in 3 laps moving all over the track, That was exciting

Yea that was fun racing too, but like everything else once they started tinkering they ruined that too.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im a fairly big nascar cup fan and i have 2 bitches here

1- you r rite ,it was a boring race however watching danica was cool as she kept hers

2- my country will deliver the race thru a canadian station , TSN even though i tuned into fox ,,,,us poor canadians had to suffer more commercials than is nessessary and the split sceen at the end for racing and commercials ,,,racing having the smaller screen makes me insane

yes big teams are the norm ,,ching ching wins races

and kyle bush is a douche ,he has to go ,,,i wish nascar could see he is a hazard to the sport and wrecked some good drivers and said "my bad" ? really ? karma bit him with a blown up engine , i giggled like a 3 yr old after that ...

rant off ...either way i love my Daytona 500s

Me and Pops Openly Pointed at the TV, and Laughed our butts off when Kyle "The Cheater" Busch's Crapota blew its engine Sky High after INTENTIONALLY Wrecking Tony Stewart and Kevin Harvick. and on the Small screen thing, it drives dad UP THE WALL.

Caught the last 50 laps or so. Pretty boring except for the end when I got to see my boy JJ take one more...Kinda funny to listen to Danica afterwards..saying if she had more help and maybe someone to work with...I didn't see anyone pushing Jimmie to the front..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

she was scared to drop down ,,,,cant blame her ,,,,she a great job all day long and that car was dialed in ,no sawing of the wheel at all

well done to her ....mmmmmm shes hot !!!!

Yes she did do a great job. The haters are still gonna hate on here though no matter what.

i hate the teaming up they do, racing bumper to bumper like that is the dumbest thing ive ever seen, this is why i prefer rally racing and the desert races thats where the real competition is at.

I think it's better than going to a speedway like California and the guy out front gets a 5 second lead. Thats boring.

i was also thinking about how the passing was at a minimum....

so if they ramped up the top speed thru bigger restrictor plate ,,would that increase passing or not ??

then i thought if they found out what the tracks top speed is in the corners ,they have to let off throttle going in to the corners and then the passing would /might happen ,IDK

thoughts on ^^^^ ?

i was also thinking about how the passing was at a minimum....

so if they ramped up the top speed thru bigger restrictor plate ,,would that increase passing or not ??

then i thought if they found out what the tracks top speed is in the corners ,they have to let off throttle going in to the corners and then the passing would /might happen ,IDK

thoughts on ^^^^ ?

What I do know is that I read on Jayski.com that Nascar is going to evaluate the gen 6 cars for the next plate race (Talladega) which makes me think they know the racing sucked on Sunday.

gen 6 ,dont get me started ,ya cant go buy a rear wheel drive V8 Camry,chevro SS or Fusion ,,that makes me nuts ,,,,rant off ,

oh and kyle bush is frickin DOUCHE "my bad " he says for wrecking good cars ....then that bitch Karma came along and blew up his motor ,,,haaa,i fell off the couch !!!! lol

gen 6 ,dont get me started ,ya cant go buy a rear wheel drive V8 Camry,chevro SS or Fusion ,,that makes me nuts ,,,,rant off ,

oh and kyle bush is frickin DOUCHE "my bad " he says for wrecking good cars ....then that bitch Karma came along and blew up his motor ,,,haaa,i fell off the couch !!!! lol

You can buy a RWD SS. Just not until the end of the year...

You can buy a RWD SS. Just not until the end of the year... Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

ohhhh,ty,i did not know ,i thought (first mistake ) it was like the impala SS without the impala name lol

cant wait to see it

They showed the street version off a few weeks ago. Theres a topic in the Lounge section about it.

Archived