2014 Silverado Texas Edition

I think the interior is awesome. Even in this cloth configuration the seats are real comfortable. The back seat seems quite a bit roomier. I'm 6' and I can set the front seat to max comfort and get in back seat and still have plenty of room between my legs and the back of front seat. It also feels like it has more head room. the headliner is re-designed and it gives the cab quite a bit more room.

Got this off employee build your own site. Can be ordered with an LT or a LTZ

Texas Edition, Riding high on 20" wheels and displaying Texas Edition badging, this special edition also includes:

• Body-color mirror caps and body-color door handles with LT trim
  • Chrome mirror caps and chrome door handles with LTZ trim

• Trailering Package, locking differential and 20" polished-aluminum wheels on LT models

• 20" chrome wheels and Bose® Sound speakers on LTZ models

Stopped by & looked at a few 2014 Texas Editions today. Not impressed with the TE package. No side trim made the trucks look cheap. No AC with the leather seats makes it a no sale in Texas. The only thing you are really paying for is the wheels. They look better than the chrome clads that were on the GMT900. Stock level in the 2014s is getting up there at the big dealers. They had just sold a red LTZ Z71 right before I got there. Wished I could have seen that one. The other LTZs looked really good but a lot of no value options I would not want run the price up to mid 50's.

Local smaller GMC dealer only had about 7 2014 trucks left in stock for the weekend. All the SLTs had been sold off with exception of one Manager's demo. Seems like all the buyers now are going for the upper trim levels.

I'm waiting to see one at the dealers around here to see if the sheet metal waviness has improved over the 900's...

I saw one in a parking lot this evening. It was an LTZ with the Texas edition badges on it. I didn't get a chance to look in the interior of it.

The cab looks squished it looks to low. The front end looks better than I thought it would from seeing the pictures. I do not like the step bumper especially the way it sticks out.

Who ever is in-charge of tires for these trucks should be fired. Goodyear SRA's look like a high way tire on an offroad packaged truck its a joke.

Archived