Any new colorados?

Hello all I know this is Chevy full size I own one of coarse but for my job I work for Halliburton for safety chemical disposal and of coarse my job is to safely dispose chemicals lol :D who woulda guessed. Anywho all I do is drive and my company truck is a 2012 Colorado not a bad little truck but it just rolled over 100k and they're looking to replace it but....they are wanting to go ford ranger bc they stopped making the Colorado :O. Any ideas on what Chevys gunna do for that?

Tap Tap

Ford doesn't make the Ranger now either. GM is supposed to be coming out with a new midsize truck at some point but there isn't much info on them.

There are no domestic trucks in production currently. Only new ones are the Frontier and Tacoma. Dodge dumped the Dakota before anyone else.

Hello all I know this is Chevy full size I own one of coarse but for my job I work for Halliburton for safety chemical disposal and of coarse my job is to safely dispose chemicals lol :D who woulda guessed. Anywho all I do is drive and my company truck is a 2012 Colorado not a bad little truck but it just rolled over 100k and they're looking to replace it but....they are wanting to go ford ranger bc they stopped making the Colorado :O. Any ideas on what Chevys gunna do for that?

Tap Tap

you guys should snatch up a 2013 work truck full size while they're still around. they are an awesome deal. the 4.3 v6 in those trucks is almost indestructible.

• 3 weeks later...

The new Colorado/Canyon is coming out as a 2015.

Supposedly an exact copy of the Thailand truck - but modified to meet NA emissions and safety standards.

"Wentzville is the home for GM’s full-size vans – the
Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana – and is undergoing construction for
production of GM’s next-generation midsize pickups, the Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon."

LINK

If you want a small type truck you are destined to Nissan and Toyota.

• 1 month later...

I owned a 2000 Frontier sold it with 170000 miles on it to but my GMT900. I never had a issue with the Frontier, I would have bought another but they have yet to improve their mpg to match what I own now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived