Box Under 2500?

Like Sarah said. Get rid of it, if you knew the issues that will cause down the road you would take it off...

It's not a maybe, it WILL cause you headaches. Stupid EPA, lets all slap emissions gear on trucks that takes away from the potential +25mpg they are capable of. Nope, lets make them burn sooooo hot they don't produce any diesel smell or smoke but only get 15mpg. Idiots. My roommates old 2003 lb7 got almost 1000kms to a tank of diesel on 35's. barely get 2/3 that in new ones on stock tires...just doest make sense.

Now I'm mad.

I don't live in a state that does inspections so I could get away with it but, I don't want to give the general a way to worm out of any problem because of something that I did. I will leave it on til I get to the 100,000 mile mark and then I will think about getting rid of it. And if I decide to get rid of it I will not worry to much due to the fact that I am a tree hugger and raise trees as part of my family's operations, so I feel that one diesel truck and my tree plantation will be a non issue with me making new green house gases!!! :jester:

I don't live in a state that does inspections so I could get away with it but, I don't want to give the general a way to worm out of any problem because of something that I did. I will leave it on til I get to the 100,000 mile mark and then I will think about getting rid of it. And if I decide to get rid of it I will not worry to much due to the fact that I am a tree hugger and raise trees as part of my family's operations, so I feel that one diesel truck and my tree plantation will be a non issue with me making new green house gases!!! :jester:

You will actually be less hard on the environment, it will burn FAR less fuel Jim.

Have you read the warranty stuff on engine internals for the Duramax??? You'll be surprised on how crappy the warranty is, any type of injector issue or internal failure they will try every little thing to weasel their way out of paying.

Archived