LED Fog Bulbs & Lights

OUSux

Greetings all, I've been reading various forum topics here for about a month. I thought I'd take a moment to share this video on installing Ziste bulbs in place of the fog light bulbs. They were freebies, but I they're on par or better than the OEM bulbs.

Mark

2014-Sierra-Light-Bar-Behind-The-Grill.J

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

Here is a comparison between stock Fog Light Bulbs vs LED Bulb on a 2014 GMC Sierra 1500.attachicon.gifLED vs Stock Fog 3.pngattachicon.gifLED vs Stock Fog 4.png

What bulb did you go with? Those look great. I've got a 2015 that is totally stock at the moment, and I want to upgrade my bulbs.

What bulb did you go with? Those look great. I've got a 2015 that is totally stock at the moment, and I want to upgrade my bulbs.

They are called LasFit. You can buy them from an Ebay Seller - 4bettercarlife

A little update on the lights, they are still awesome, I never thought I'd say this about lights but these Fogs are extremely bright. I run high end HID lows & highs and these fogs are brighter than my high beams. You can't really keep them on with oncoming traffic on the highway (well you can, but you know lol). Just a heads up. If you're looking for super bright, these are for you lol.

They are called LasFit. You can buy them from an Ebay Seller - 4bettercarlife

A little update on the lights, they are still awesome, I never thought I'd say this about lights but these Fogs are extremely bright. I run high end HID lows & highs and these fogs are brighter than my high beams. You can't really keep them on with oncoming traffic on the highway (well you can, but you know lol). Just a heads up. If you're looking for super bright, these are for you lol.

Damn. Haha Im looking for something I can run at all times, but will be brighter than stock. I do a TON of country driving, so deer visibility is imperative for me.

Damn. Haha Im looking for something I can run at all times, but will be brighter than stock. I do a TON of country driving, so deer visibility is imperative for me.

Haha, yeah. It all depends where you are really. But I agree, I'm in Northern Ontario, lots of moose and bears on the highway as well. So they are pretty awesome, just bright.

Haha, yeah. It all depends where you are really. But I agree, I'm in Northern Ontario, lots of moose and bears on the highway as well. So they are pretty awesome, just bright.

Yeah. I work in pretty populated areas, but I coach football in the country. Saw 8 deer the other night and had 2 on the side of the road.

There are 42 pages of information to decipher here. Without causing world war 3 here, can somebody tell me what a good replacement LED bulb would be for my fog lights that:

-is plug and play (no adapters)

-doesnt look juvenile

-doesnt look getto

-wont blind other drivers

-doesnt cost an arm and a leg

I drive a 2014

• 3 weeks later...
Just a straight plug and play?  Or did you completely replace the housing and everything?

No I pulled the old light housing out because the rigid is a sealed housing with one center bolt to hold it in and I used a piece of aluminum on back factory housing to bolt it in place it wasent that difficult to do the light output is awsome though I live in county and they surpass all expectations I had there par 33 aircraft landing lights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No I pulled the old light housing out because the rigid is a sealed housing with one center bolt to hold it in and I used a piece of aluminum on back factory housing to bolt it in place it wasent that difficult to do the light output is awsome though I live in county and they surpass all expectations I had there par 33 aircraft landing lights

105cbeb4b55a0708790c572ad222b48b.jpg

Archived