LED Fog Bulbs & Lights

OUSux

I have very similar bulbs from Putco for High low & fog on my truck and love them. Those are about a third the price I paid but that was more then a year ago.

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have very similar bulbs from Putco for High low & fog on my truck and love them. Those are about a third the price I paid but that was more then a year ago.

Yea I have the Xenon Depot version in my All Terrain headlights, and just wondering how the same set up would work in the fogs. Do you have any pictures of them in your fog lights? how are they? Thanks

Yea I have the Xenon Depot version in my All Terrain headlights, and just wondering how the same set up would work in the fogs. Do you have any pictures of them in your fog lights? how are they? Thanks

they are great, I'll see if I can find some pics or shoot something this weekend

• 3 weeks later...

I just got those last weekend. I've very particular and critical about light set ups. For the price they are really pretty good. Better than the 80W/7200LM Starnils I have in my H11 low beams. Really made the Fogs useable and brought the overall light output to an acceptable range from where they were stock, or with just the Starnil H11 LEDs. Great value, seemed to be the same a putco and a few other name brands, The part looks identical. Any better option will cost you much more and only be marginally better. Rigids would be better but are 6 times as much. A true 2500LM bulb to me.

Installed these in my 2015 fog lights. Very slight mod was needed go get them to fit. It was as simple as shaving a bit of plastic on the gm lense.

The difference is out of this world. I can now see left and right with confidence!!! The color is very nice bright white, maybe just a touch of blue.

http://www.xenondepot.com/PSX24W-LED-Fog-Kit-p/psx24w-led-hp.htm

Going to install the matching led headlights hopefully tomorrow.

Installed these in my 2015 fog lights. Very slight mod was needed go get them to fit. It was as simple as shaving a bit of plastic on the gm lense.

The difference is out of this world. I can now see left and right with confidence!!! The color is very nice bright white, maybe just a touch of blue.

http://www.xenondepot.com/PSX24W-LED-Fog-Kit-p/psx24w-led-hp.htm

Going to install the matching led headlights hopefully tomorrow.

I am interested in ordering these! They must be out of stock. As for headlight I want to swap out my projectors & do the 35w HID conversion for low & highs.

• 3 weeks later...

Rigid now makes an SAE approved light that seems to have a nice cut off. I am interested to see which set is brighter. Rigid is claiming ~1700 lumens per side, while Morimoto is claiming 2400 per side.

The XBs are 1200 a side totalling 2400.

Quote from theretrofitsource

"Powered: by Nichia 5500K LED's from Japan that produce around 1200 raw lumens per side. The all-new projector based optics inside concentrate a total of 2400 lumens of pure white light into a beam that's super wide and perfectly distributed for use as a fog light. They are SAE, DOT, and ECE approved."

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

I installed these bulbs today in my fog lights, but they're not lighting. Everything appears to be connected properly. What am I missing?

2014 Sierra SLT.

O.K. - finally figured it out. I did NOT have to swap polarity. One of the bulbs is just bad; it kept blowing fuses whenever I connected it. Time for a negative write-up on Amazon and requesting a refund.

Archived