What have you done to your K2 today?

Thanks.....I know some people like the "clean" look, but I like it to stand out a little from the others. I design, cut and apply the graphics myself. I am a tech teacher and have a 15" (hobby size) vinyl cutter in my classroom.

Oh yeah Right on ! I own a screen printing, embroidery, large format digital graphics company and do a lot of custom stuff to my truck. Really turns heads because it si one of a kind or something original I designed. If you ever need any help with anything, hit me up I’ll be glad to help. Check out my build page you can see what i have done.

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/159461-chevyrcgs-2014-silverado-lt-double-cab-build/

Ok so I didn't like the stock huge z71 sticker on my truck but I did want my truck to say z71 somewhere. Here's what I came up with. ...

What do y'all think? Personally I like it.

9uzapequ.jpg

azume6uv.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4u9y3ery.jpg

In my opinion….. no! Truthfully dude, my first impression …and with absolutely NO insult intended… for my taste, it looks ghetto.

I do custom graphics and if you want to do something custom hit me up and I will take care of it for you at my cost…CHEAP. ANYTHING you can think of pretty much. You have such a nice ride I hate to see people get that impression. You know, like when you see a car go by that has a crapload of those fake vent add ons stuck all over it that they bought at Wally world!!!

In my opinion….. no! Truthfully dude, my first impression …and with absolutely NO insult intended… for my taste, it looks ghetto.

I do custom graphics and if you want to do something custom hit me up and I will take care of it for you at my cost…CHEAP. ANYTHING you can think of pretty much. You have such a nice ride I hate to see people get that impression. You know, like when you see a car go by that has a crapload of those fake vent add ons stuck all over it that they bought at Wally world!!!

usy4ehy7.jpg

deva4ere.jpg

So that's before and after.... If you think replacing a cheap vinyl emblem with a laser cut OEM emblem is ghetto then you probably have never been to the ghetto. I removed the original emblem to get away from the cheap vinyl look.

Also the new emblem is even smaller then the original... Definitely not a crapload of fake add ons.

As ESPN would say ... COME ON MAN!!! Haha.

Long story short we will have to agree to disagree.

• Like 1

I think it looks good!!! ^^^^ I just laugh to my self when P put 4x4 extra stuff on. You never see people putting 2wd on there's ;) If you've 40+k truck and you've 2WD, that's awesome ;) Btw nice truck

usy4ehy7.jpg

deva4ere.jpg

So that's before and after.... If you think replacing a cheap vinyl emblem with a laser cut OEM emblem is ghetto then you probably have never been to the ghetto. I removed the original emblem to get away from the cheap vinyl look.

Also the new emblem is even smaller then the original... Definitely not a crapload of fake add ons.

As ESPN would say ... COME ON MAN!!! Haha.

Long story short we will have to agree to disagree.

Well, I knew i never should have posted that, and that is why I made sure to mention that in no way was I trying to insult you. If you like it that's all that counts. Everybody has different tastes. Personally The first thing I do when I get a new truck is take ALL of the stickers off and de-badge it as well. The Z71 emblem in the grille is enough for me. I know it's a Z71 and 4X4 and don't care if everyone else on the road does!.

Sorry if it cam e off the wrong way and I was trying to avoid that in the first place. It's a nice rig and if you like it that's all that counts. Hell, i got ripped for putting Rally Stripes on mine!!

As far as the ghetto, I drive through it at least 4 times a day!!!

Stay cool, truck looks nice…….. we don't have to disagree….. I'm on your team!!!

Cheers!

• Like 3

Didn't do anything today, but got this in the mail. :ninja:

Nice. Did you request it? Looks like it may be something I'm probably missing also. Where does it connect?

Nice. Did you request it? Looks like it may be something I'm probably missing also. Where does it connect?

Nope, I've never requested anything from GM and I have no Idea where this thing connect it to.. LOL

Looks like GM sent it out to the people that suppose to have them here: http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/161289-did-gm-send-anyone-else-a-trailer-brake-wiring-harness-in-the-mail/

Edited by block8head
  • Like 1

Under the dash, probably by the driver's left foot. If there is a junction box there, that is here it goes

My truck on the upper dash to he left of the steering wheel there is a lever to pinch together to adjust the trailer brake I think. Might I need one of these also?

ygapymuh.jpg

Bull 1001 tow books installed over the bed rug. 3 done. 3 more to go on the other side.

• Like 2

Got my dash cam installed, but I still need figure out how to remove the headliner glass storage console trim and find a circuit to tap off of to get rid of the hanging wire that's now plugged into a power port below. Wouldn't it be nice if one of those many power ports were installed up there to begin with? :banghead:

Edited by Mad Max