LTZ2014's "2014 LTZ build"

LTZ2014

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very clean....on a side note: how big is that garage? Looking to build a home in the next year and will be damned if truck won't fit (with room) in the garage

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

Very clean....on a side note: how big is that garage? Looking to build a home in the next year and will be damned if truck won't fit (with room) in the garage

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

3 stall 30x40

e8emuzes.jpgjupy6yda.jpgu7aneve7.jpg

Where did you get the LED set up? Looks good. And the Z71 honeycomb grill - is it a Chevy part? I like the honeycomb grills. But my LTZ Z71 says Z71 on the grill and all the honeycomb grills I've seen say LTZ.

Where did you get the LED set up? Looks good. And the Z71 honeycomb grill - is it a Chevy part? I like the honeycomb grills. But my LTZ Z71 says Z71 on the grill and all the honeycomb grills I've seen say LTZ.

LEDs are putco g2 dayliners. They are molded to fit right between the headlights. The grill came with the truck so yes it'd be a gm part.

LEDs are putco g2 dayliners. They are molded to fit right between the headlights. The grill came with the truck so yes it'd be a gm part.

They really look great. I see they don't sell direct but the standard price online is $129. I got the part number: 270105B if black w/90 day warrantee on the paint, or drop the B for polished and chrome aluminum.

Black definately looks best as it matches the rest of the lines on the grill - when new anyway. I wonder how long the black paint will last.

Which light/circuit did you tie it into?

Thanks,

Doug

• 1 year later...

Archived