Gibson exhaust 6.2l

• 2 months later...

I am wondering the same. Just took custody of my 6.2 and it sounds way muted for my taste. Very powerful though!

• 4 months later...

I have the single swept side Gibson exhaust (5.3L). I've been meaning to make a video of it but my only camera is my Galaxy S4 so I dont know if the sound quality would be any good. I like the sound of it but some might think it's a bit quiet. The clamps are junk -- they're U-bolt style clamps. I tended up snapping one of them while tightening them down. Plan on buying good lap joint band clamps.

• 4 weeks later...

I put one on with 500km on my truck. No regrets. I have used Gibson before on my other vehicles and was completely satisfied. To me, it is the sound I was looking for. It has MINOR drone from time to time but with the geography of where I normally drive I don't see the V4 very often or for long periods of time. No issues with installation or quality in 9months.

If I had to do it over again without hearing a Corsa system yet, I would buy it again for sure.

I put one on with 500km on my truck. No regrets. I have used Gibson before on my other vehicles and was completely satisfied. To me, it is the sound I was looking for. It has MINOR drone from time to time but with the geography of where I normally drive I don't see the V4 very often or for long periods of time. No issues with installation or quality in 9months.

If I had to do it over again without hearing a Corsa system yet, I would buy it again for sure.

How was the quality of the kit? I've read that the clamps are junk. Also which system did you go with, dual or single?

Archived