• 3 weeks later...

The marked/groomed trails weren’t the best, but got in about 140mi last w/e in the Cadillac area. The non groomed two track trails were pretty good. 

Two buddies have new Doos this season, a Gade X 850 and a BackCountry X 850. The throttle response on the new 850 is crazy. It’s like you look at the throttle and it is already responding!!!!

What’s crazy is yesterday I received the email for the Guys Trip to Canada, which is the end of Feb. Will be planning that in just over two weeks. Time flies when we don’t want it, but is slow as molasses at the wrong times (when working!)!!! Lol

Edited by Blue2500CC
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Had another trip last w/e, though we had to go to  the northern half of the U.P. of Mi for snow!!! Road 185 miles Sat. Paradise to Newberry, up to Grand Marais, then back to Paradise. Didn’t ride Sun due to the trails were starting to be beat up, and the warm weather wasn’t helping at all!!!

52B09BC8-A1B9-4FF7-BAC0-38B515ACF2BB.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, GPGuy said:

That's my dream trailer! 

its a nice unit ... dual axles  12 ft ...

only downside is no brakes which   I wish it had 

I did add 1 or 2 extra lights ...( 24 extra markers lol )

..the lower ovals are strobes  which activate  as directional and brake lights ...really  wakes the person behind you up  during dark and during snow storm driving