Finally got around to getting a picture of my new sled. It's in my trailer right now, but will be heading to northern lower MI this coming weekend to it's new home. Got some accessories and stuff to add on once I get up there. Can't wait, bring on the SNOW........ revinmotion.gif

post-22884-0-59765100-1446414393_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

RV245, sharp-looking sled, 1200 correct?

Doo did right by finally fitting it with the XS bodywork!

Let us know how you like that 4-stroke triple, my 900 ACE is the best all-around sled I've ever had.

Let us know how you like that 4-stroke triple, my 900 ACE is the best all-around sled I've ever had.

I got that 900 HO in my '15 SeaDoo Spark, I think they're more or less the same engine, although I could be wrong! I've gotta admit, that 900 sure moves the Spark really well. Really satisfied by the MPG too, it is amazing how little fuel I use on the water. Not sure if I would go 4 stroke on the Sled yet... 800 ETEC is on the wish list :-)

Edited by SkiDooNick700

Shredzy, Yes it's a 1200. I wanted a 900X which Doo didn't offer. I wanted a 4 stroke so went with the 1200.

I got that 900 HO in my '15 SeaDoo Spark, I think they're more or less the same engine, although I could be wrong! I've gotta admit, that 900 sure moves the Spark really well. Really satisfied by the MPG too, it is amazing how little fuel I use on the water. Not sure if I would go 4 stroke on the Sled yet... 800 ETEC is on the wish list :-)

I had a 04 REV 600HO prior to getting this sled, so it's quite a big jump up. I have 2 14 900HO Sparks. One is a 2 up and the other a 3 up. Love riding them especially in the sports mode.

900HO in the Spark is the same engine as in the sled.

I haven't ridden a 1200, but I'm sure it would be nice. I'm sold on the 4-stroke, no more 2-stroke for me.

I'm sure with the RAS2 and R motion rear, it's going to be a great riding sled. I hit the big 6-0 this year so decided on a 4 stoke, especially after riding the Sparks. I had my share of working on sleds when I was heavy into vintage sleds. I'm hoping next year Doo does come out with a 900X. Cause if they Doo, my wife will be getting a new sled.

Edited by rv245

• 2 weeks later...

Glen,

Pick the sled up yet?

Corrisa,

Looked for you but missed you at the show. Hope you had a fun trip!

Got most of what was on my list at the snow show:

Studs and carbides for both sled

Jacket for me

Jacket for one of our boys

Oil

Couple shirts and sweatshirt for one of our boys and my wife

Just wasn't sure on a helmet, but put one in layaway at a local store last Sat. Wife also has a new set of boots and bibs in layaway.

Hopefully we don't need anything else for a while!!!

Just need time stud the sleds now!!! And get them ready for the season!!!

• Like 1

Picked it it yesterday.. to a couple of pics. I will try and post them up.. wife laughed cuz I stated taking it apart today...lol.. new ripsaw 2 is order and other mods have started...