Definitely takes a lot of talent. Been riding here since I was about 9 years old but never in the mountains as we don't have any around here. I've rode Arctic Cat, Skidoo and before that Moto-Ski was my very first sled.

Definitely takes a lot of talent. Been riding here since I was about 9 years old but never in the mountains as we don't have any around here. I've rode Arctic Cat, Skidoo and before that Moto-Ski was my very first sled.

Haha that's awesome. Ya mountain riding is a whole different game but I love the challenge. If you ever come this way let me know it's awesome!

Thanks

Corrisa

Fb Corrisa Schurek

IG corrisapink

For sure it would be cool to "know" someone to ride with.

Do you do this on a competitive level?

Edited by 08Z71Guy

For sure it would be cool to "know" someone to ride with.

Do you do this on a competitive level?

compete nope too old for that I compete with myself! I have a great group and we push each other pretty hard im part of a team that works with getting other ladies into the sledding world, I guide groups in the back country too any chance to get out with my truck and sled I do!

compete nope too old for that I compete with myself! I have a great group and we push each other pretty hard im part of a team that works with getting other ladies into the sledding world, I guide groups in the back country too any chance to get out with my truck and sled I do!

Very cool. I'll bet you enjoy driving that truck to where you sled too! No reason the ladies shouldn't be out there too. My mom and dad both were into snowmobiling before I was around. Those were the days before the trails too.

I've been Seadooing for quite a while too but to be honest I still like snowmobiling better.

Edited by 08Z71Guy
  • Like 1

Snowmobiling is so addicting. Have had a sled since I was about 12 now 42. Had an old moto ski, learned with my uncle on grandparents motoski ditch banging and busting drifts. Had a very close call with a large culvert with a JD liquifier and got scared but nothing happened other than realizing how dangerous it can be. Bought a ski doo MXZ for ice fishing and used it for many years. Started to have major issues with it and bought a brand new 13 renegade 800 and got hooked big time. Just traded in for a new enduro 1200 and well now I am dreaming of snow once again lol. All flat land mainly but its a rush. Wife is addicted as much and rides the 2 up seat behind me. We are not fair weather riders though anything goes but we do not ride off the trail system anymore. Do not like freezing rain though.

08Z71 Guy how are the trails near St Catherines. I am in Sarnia.

• Like 1

What kinda Motoski did you have? My first one was my mom's old Cadet 250 when had a 295 one lunger dropped in it. I know eh..the power! LOL

After that it was onto the Motoski Capri 440. My dad's buddy used to have the really big one but the model name escapes me at the moment.

By the time I was 12 I was spending my summer vacation rebuilding and fixing up sleds and then selling them in the fall. Such good times...I was very fortunate because my dad taught me a lot about that stuff.

Later on I had a 1980 Moto Ski Super Sonic which was pretty much their version of the Skidoo Blizzard....man was that a fast sled! Rode that until the late 90s when it started to give out and broke down on a trail in the woods in northern Ontario...

Haha that's awesome. Ya mountain riding is a whole different game but I love the challenge. If you ever come this way let me know it's awesome!

Thanks

Corrisa

Fb Corrisa Schurek

IG corrisapink

Being up in the Peace Country, lots of guys from here go by Chetwynd, Valemont, and McBride. The odd trip to revelstoke.

I always considered McBride after the guy that I bought my 07' Summit from showed me videos, have you ever been there?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Being up in the Peace Country, lots of guys from here go by Chetwynd, Valemont, and McBride. The odd trip to revelstoke.

I always considered McBride after the guy that I bought my 07' Summit from showed me videos, have you ever been there?

all of those places are beautiful great snow too!

Thanks

Corrisa

Fb Corrisa Schurek

IG corrisapink

• 3 weeks later...

My baby, can't wait for winter. Feels like the longest summer ever.

sled3

sled2

sled

We got no snow in Manitoba last year so It was very rough riding and hard on my suspension. Hoping this year is better. Only got to put on 250 miles.

Edited by projectsummit
  • Like 1

ChevZ71 I am sorry for late response. It was a 399 or something can't remember exactly. I rebuilt the motor and spent numerous hours fixing and repairing and then bought something else lol.