Duratracs - Reviews from owners?

DLS-001

I'm loving the looks of the Goodyear Duratracs (275/60/20) but I was wondering if we could get some owner feedback on these tires. To be 100% honest, I will probably never off road with these tires but I want the look. :chill:

So, how is the on road noise? Any vibrations? Mush?

These trucks are very quiet, which I love, so I'm concerned with the noise...

Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

I have 285/60/20's and they are louder than stock but nothing unbearable IMO. I notice them more when I slow down than at highway speeds. I love them though. They aren't any louder than BFG A/T KO's or Nitto Trail Grapplers that I have had on previous Trucks. No vibrations and they aren't mush they are a stiffer tire being a LT 10 ply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the look, no noise on mine, but they ride horrible. Went through 8 tires when first mounting before we got 4 good ones that road forced within specs. Still have 1 bad one that balances fine but still vibrates. I wont be buying another set.

Sent from my LGL86C using Tapatalk

I've put duratracs on my past 2 trucks and I love them. They are a lot quieter that expected be a semi aggressive tread pattern. On my first truck (2005 Tacoma) they wore down 3/32 after almost 20k miles. I didn't check the tread depth on my old 03 sierra but still look pretty new after 10k miles.

They have very good road handling in the wet and dry and if you see snow & ice, they are beast. Alot of the time not even needing 4wd.

All that being said, the sets on both trucks were a little tough to balance. Some needed 1.5oz others

needed 6oz+. And one tire on my sierra was defective and needed to be replaced. Goodyear was great though and sent a new tire and it balanced out

good. All this has not detured me and in 99% sure I'll

be putting another set on my 2014 sierra as well.

I've been looking at toyo at 2's but I'm worried about the snow & ice grip they'll provide or lack there of.

All in all these duratracs are very good tires in just about all conditions and have changed my perception

of goodyear tires which I used to think was crap.

Out in Colorado, I'd say 2 out of every 5 modded trucks run duratracs which is saying something IMHO

Been running 33" Duratrac's since August of 2012, ~40k miles on them and they're just now getting to the point that they talk a little. I've had them balanced and rotated every 5k miles. They've been great on and off road. Its best if you keep them aired up at 45PSI, provides a nice ride as well as being quiet but you can still use them offroad. I've only aired them down once for better traction in snow and ice, otherwise they've stayed the same.

Archived