My Rig 2013 Denali

Took some time and patience, but I managed to get my truck rigged up before spring break up. There is still lots of things I'd like to be adding, like LED lighting, and box cover. I think it turned out pretty well exactly how I hoped it would!

IMG_2147_zpsf81981b8.jpg

I went with 20" Fuel Lethals, with 35"x12.5 Cooper Discoverer ST Maxx tires, 6.5" BDS lift, RBP RX-3 Side Steps, and Bulletproof kickback mudflaps. The mudflaps are locally built and are awesome!

Thanks Daryl! I really like the way the BDS lift with the fox shocks ride. The cooper tires have performed very well. In the last month I've been in wet mud, heavy snow, ice, and the odd time dry pavement. They grip ice, grab through the mud and snow and are silent on the pavement.

Chevyboy, that car wash is in Sundre

Thanks Daryl! I really like the way the BDS lift with the fox shocks ride. The cooper tires have performed very well. In the last month I've been in wet mud, heavy snow, ice, and the odd time dry pavement. They grip ice, grab through the mud and snow and are silent on the pavement.

Chevyboy, that car wash is in Sundre

Ahah!! My parents live in cochrane...I go dirt bikin all over that area!!

Great country for biking, for sure. Where you go for fun is where my rig goes for work every day!

Right on! I'm lucky I get company trucks up in the sands lol. I downed one ford last week, actually lost 8 trucks in 7 days at one point...

wow, I though our work was rough on trucks. We have quite the old fleet. Part of the reason why I just went out and got my own truck. Previously, I was in the gem of the fleet- 2004 Chev 2500hd with 290,000km. A few bumps and bruises on her but still driving tight and running well. Most our trucks are well into the 300,000km range and look pretty rough.

wow, I though our work was rough on trucks. We have quite the old fleet. Part of the reason why I just went out and got my own truck. Previously, I was in the gem of the fleet- 2004 Chev 2500hd with 290,000km. A few bumps and bruises on her but still driving tight and running well. Most our trucks are well into the 300,000km range and look pretty rough.

Spring break up in an oilsands mine is BRUTAL.

Archived