4 free oil changes

TX14Z71

I don't know if it matters one way or the other, as it's maximum 4 free service visits in 2 years/24,000 miles, you could probably convince any dealership to honor it early if you want to...

Here's the fine print from the website:

Covers only scheduled oil changes with filter and tire rotations according to your new vehicle’s recommended maintenance schedule for up to two years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. Maximum of 4 service events. Take delivery between 5/1/13 and 7/1/13. Excludes Sierra 2500 and 3500 vehicles. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details

Stay away from Gateway. They will rip you off on anything and everything they can. My 2012 had free oil and tie rotations and when my wife took it in they refused to rotate the tires without charging her for it. They also will not honor warranty work. Thats Gateway.

I don't know if it matters one way or the other, as it's maximum 4 free service visits in 2 years/24,000 miles, you could probably convince any dealership to honor it early if you want to...

Here's the fine print from the website:

Covers only scheduled oil changes with filter and tire rotations according to your new vehicles recommended maintenance schedule for up to two years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. Maximum of 4 service events. Take delivery between 5/1/13 and 7/1/13. Excludes Sierra 2500 and 3500 vehicles. See participating dealer for other restrictions and complete details

Hmm I got the 4 free with my 2500

Archived