Two tone Silverado's?

Good point. I just have a mega soft spot for the Chevy trucks from the 70s and 80s with two tone paint jobs like that.

My parents never had GMs from that era but they were by far the best looking of the era, only better ones to me are the 67-72s.

• Like 1

Good point. I just have a mega soft spot for the Chevy trucks from the 70s and 80s with two tone paint jobs like that.

My parents never had GMs from that era but they were by far the best looking of the era, only better ones to me are the 67-72s.

We had a 78 cheyenne... scratch that, was a 79 scottsdale, had to double check, that was that dark brown color. I always keep an eye out for one to rebuild. Or a k5 in that brown. But agreed, these new body styles are hard to pull off the two tone correctly. Edited by Texas Husker

• 9 months later...

Looks like the classic Cragars, but the classics were 5 spoke and these are 6. Might be an updated Cragar or a spin-off. Popular muscle car wheel (when driven in the 60's)

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1920&bih=922&q=cragar+classic+wheels&oq=classic+cragar&gs_l=img.1.1.0j0i8i30l2.4782.9909.0.13399.14.14.0.0.0.0.174.1375.7j6.13.0....0...1ac.1.64.img..1.13.1372.f1JclM8fkcw#imgrc=_

Edited by The Zip
  • Like 1

attachicon.gifpost-131527-0-56691800-1407087886.jpg

anyine know what kind of rims these are?

They are a GM accessory rim that can be purchased through most dealers. I believe the part number is CK948.

• Like 1

attachicon.gif11059469_10206579465316257_9021516153686917209_n.jpg

heres a sierra for yas

I've been wondering what the Brownstone would look like two toned, it's not bad…

• Like 1

This body style doesn't lend itself to the ford style of bottom edge and fender trim... The first one kind of flows, but the other 2... Maybe it's the pocket flares and whatever they did to the doors.

My personal opinion all three of those are hideous. I like the trucks in the OP.