Next Set Of Tires

Judboy

I put BFG Rugged Terrains on my wife's 1500 LTZ 4x4. Liked the tread pattern for all weather and some off-road. Load Range E for pulling travel trailers and 50, 000 mile warranty. I had 3 sets of BFG All Terrains on my 2500HD 4x4 as I hunt. But I dont do rock crawling, they wear out quick and no warranty. Liked the Rugged Terrains for smooth ride and low noise so there is a set on Rugged Terrains on my 2500HD.

I've never been unhappy with any Michelin tire I've got ever. Car, truck, and dirtbike. Thanks to an Accord running an 18 wheeler into my lane and me of the road. I just bought a replacement wheel (made the dented wheel a spare with a stock tire) and put two Michelin's on it. For only $10 more than the stock tire you get twice the quality. I always reference tirerack.com for ratings when shopping for tires, but with Discount Tire so close now I buy there anymore.

Had Bridgestone dueler at on my last 2 trucks. They were pretty good. I had around 60k miles on them when I sold my tacoma and they still had at least 60 percent tread. On my diesel dodge with load range e, they were toast after 65k miles.

I have seen Bfg at ko load range e with 65k miles on a silverado and hardly any tread wear. Almost went with those, but I wanted load range d on this truck. My dodge came with michelins on it. Nice tires, but I pulled them off a few months into owning that truck.

Archived