2014/15+ HD PowerFold OEM Tow Mirrors (The Ones We've Been Waiting

superchargedss

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in the market for some of these mirrors for my 2015 High Country. My dealer said they would install them for $100 bucks if I could source them myself, but I'm having trouble finding the right ones, and afraid I'd get the wrong thing. The dealer was going to charge me like $1200 just for the mirrors I assume you can get them cheaper? I'd like the chrome ones, power folding, backup lights etc like everyone on here is talking about. Please let me know if you can still get these for me. Thanks,

Call GM corporate and complain about the issue with the mirrors also have them look into the make a break down of your truck. they gave me $1000 to buy any gm accessories for the in convince of having to deal with the issues by my self i post a pick of the parts # they ordered for me.

I saw someone had this issue but I can't find the post. My mirrors are wired and work fine, but the clearance lamps won't come on with the ambient light sensor, only if I flick the headlight switch manually. How can I correct this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw someone had this issue but I can't find the post. My mirrors are wired and work fine, but the clearance lamps won't come on with the ambient light sensor, only if I flick the headlight switch manually. How can I correct this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You tapped into the wrong wire. Need to put your lights on auto and then cover up the sensor on the dash. When the lights are triggered on, that's the hot wire you use.

• 1 month later...

Just bought a 2015 HD that had the standard mirrors and I asked for the trailering mirros Part#: 23372181 for my $1,000,00 accessory deal from GM. Once they were installed and I realized they did not power fold like a privious truck I looked at buying I was asking why.. The dealer was not sure either so I went to searching and found this thread and several others talking about the same issue or if they did power fold the amber lights and the reverse light had to be hard wired.. I went back to my dealer and asked them if they could do some research and GM told them that they did not offer a trailering accessory mirror with the same features as one that would would come already installed.. I was still not satisfied and lucly my dealer was not either, so they took my truck in and done some expermenting and found that the mirrors Part#: 23372181 did not come with the motors to for the power fold, so they took the mirros off a 2016 HD they had in stock and mounted them on my truck.. With these mirros everything worked as if it was installed from the factory, they did have to also use the Trailering Mirror Harness Kit Part#: 23387133 for them to work properly.. Just thouhgt I would share this info with you especially if you do not want to have to hard wire your mirrors. I don't know if anyone has tried buying the mirros from SuperchargedSS and buying the wiring harness to. My truck is a LTZ and it was equipped with power fold originally... I have checked all the features today and as far as I can tell they all work..

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone figured out how to keep the cargo lights on when the truck is in reverse. I installed the 2015 full power (minus memory) mirrors on my early 2014 1500 Sierra.

Archived